One of the most exciting and family-friendly activities in Myrtle Beach is spending a day enjoying the go-karts in the area. Myrtle Beach has go-karting options for all levels of thrill-seeking. But beyond the thrill of racing, a Myrtle Beach trip offers something more profound: a chance to bond with loved ones.
Together Resorts specializes in bringing people together by providing luxurious large-group vacation rentals in Myrtle Beach. Our spacious home rentals can house up to 70 guests each or 140 people when booked all together. There’s no better place to bond with family and friends than our resort, with premium amenities like professional kitchens, heated swimming pools, and a 24-seat cinema.
4 Spots With Go-Karts in the Myrtle Beach Area
- Mighty Myrtle: This double spiral track provides a unique and thrilling experience.
- Wild Woody: Whip around three and a half levels of the Track’s signature elevated go-kart track.
- Rookie Karts: This is one of the best Myrtle Beach go-karts for older children at least 4 feet tall.
- Grand Prix Pro Track: These are their fastest go-karts where you can experience high speeds and challenging sharp turns.
- High Bank Oval Track: Get competitive with your friends and family on this Track with high banking and sharp turns!
- Speed Racer: Check out these Myrtle Beach go-karts when you feel a need for speed.
- Slick Track: Enjoy slick and unexpected twists and turns on this go-kart track.
- Family Track: These are great go-karts for families with double and single-rider options.
- Junior Racer: Kids at least 48 inches tall can have a blast on these go-karts.
- Kids Track: This fun go-kart track is just for the little ones between 40–48 inches tall.
Enjoy the world’s fastest indoor go-karts during your vacation in Myrtle Beach. Something else that makes their go-karts unique is that they are entirely electric. This makes their go-karts zero-emission and provides them with advanced torque and horsepower.
This is a one-stop shop of fun for families and friends of all ages. Have a blast at the Thundervolt Speedway go-kart track just a short drive from Myrtle Beach. They also have roller skating, inflatables, laser tag, virtual reality games, mini bowling, arcade, and more!