As the sun sets, Myrtle Beach comes alive with vibrant bars along the South Carolina coastline. You can relax at one of the Myrtle Beach vacation rentals Together Resorts offers after your night out. Unwind after an unforgettable vacation experience in our resort’s world-class amenities, such as a 24-seat private cinema room, two heated swimming pools, a Chef’s Pro Kitchen, and more. We can’t wait to help bring you and your travel companions together!
The 9 Best Bars for a Night Out in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Fat Tuesday: Come and taste the flavors of frozen cocktails in various souvenir cups. They also have good vibes, tasty bites, and a 4.5-star rating from over 456 Google reviews.
- The Bowery: Nicknamed the world’s eighth wonder, this is one of the most iconic Myrtle Beach bars for a night out and live music. They have a 4.5-star rating from over 3692 Google reviews.
- Beach House Bar & Grill: Enjoy tasty food and frozen cocktails in their 1/2-yard cups! On Facebook, they boast an impressive 92K likes and 93K followers.
- Hurricanes Daiquiri – Bar and Grill: Head here to enjoy legendary daiquiris and 32-ounce Voodoo Juice Buckets. Boasting a 4.4-star rating from over 1501 Google reviews, this is one of the most popular bars on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
- The Barrel Sports Bar & Grill: In a laid-back atmosphere, enjoy pub fare, pool, horseshoes, and, of course, plenty of drinks! Boasting an impressive 4.5-star rating from over 866 Google reviews, this spot is worth checking out!
- The Landing at The Boathouse: What more could you ask for in a night out than live music, in-house craft brews, tasty food, and stunning views of the Intracoastal Waterway? It’s easy to see why it’s one of the best Myrtle Beach bars, and we aren’t the only ones who think so. Look at their 4.4-star rating from over 1684 Google reviews.
- Wiseguys Bar & Grill: Step back into the unique atmosphere of this gangster-themed bar that opened in Myrtle Beach in 2021. Despite being one of the newest bars in our coastal paradise, they already have a 4.5-star rating from over 444 Google reviews.
- Wet Willie’s: No night out in Myrtle Beach is complete without trying some of their world-class daiquiris! They are located at Broadway at the Beach and feature a 4.5-star rating from over 1152 Google reviews.
- 8th Ave Tiki Bar & Grill: Sip flavorful cocktails by the ocean at one of the best bars on the downtown Myrtle Beach Boardwalk. Just check out their 6.7K likes and 7K followers on Facebook, and it’s easy to see this is a popular spot.