Myrtle Beach is one of the world’s most iconic beach trip destinations. The ambiance of Myrtle Beach encourages relaxation and togetherness, making it an ideal setting to bond with family and friends. You will create lasting memories as you savor each bite, engage in conversations with your companions, and share in laughter.
Together Resorts specializes in bringing people together in our lovely beach house rentals, suitable for large groups of up to 70 people in each rental or 140 when they’re all booked together. Our rental properties have many plush amenities, such as two heated pools, a 24-seat movie cinema, and Chef’s PRO kitchens. The fully-equipped kitchens provide the perfect opportunity to indulge in a picnic on the beach. Keep reading some tasty picnic food ideas you can whip up during your Myrtle Beach trip.
15 Picnic Recipe Ideas To Try On Your Myrtle Beach Trip
- Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs: Give your Myrtle Beach picnic some Southern flair with this unique deviled egg recipe that can feed 12 hungry mouths.
- Pesto Chicken Salad Croissants: Try making these delicious croissants/sandwiches for a memorable picnic meal.
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: This recipe combines some of the three most beloved comfort foods – bacon, ranch, and pasta!
- Chicken Empanadas with Herb Sauce: Cook up this recipe for a filling and delicious picnic meal.
- Caprese Pasta Salad: This is a delicious pasta salad recipe that you can easily adjust to accommodate various group sizes.
- Avocado Summer Rolls: Whether or not you will have vegans at your Myrtle Beach picnic, this is an excellent recipe to try out!
- Cherry Tomato Couscous Salad: If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious picnic recipe, look no further!
- Apple Cider Donut Bundt Cake: This yummy dessert recipe can feed 12–14 people on your delightful Myrtle Beach picnic.
- Strawberry Salad with Balsamic: Indulge in this sweet and tangy salad recipe.
- Caprese Skewers: Easily adjust this elegant picnic treat for various group sizes.
- Corn Salad: Bring this incredible side dish to add a bit of spice to your picnic at the beach.
- Any-Berry Shrub: Take this refreshing and flavorful drink along to your dreamy picnic meal.
- Muddy Buddy Mix: Add some sweetness to your picnic with this dessert that can feed 12 of your fellow travelers.
- Salted Caramel-Apple Hand Pies: This yummy dessert recipe can feed 12 folks with a sweet tooth.
- Chive Potato Salad: Enjoy a unique mayo-free potato salad recipe at your picnic on the beach.