When life gets busy with busy schedules and the everyday grind, so when you need to get away with the guys, we have just the thing for you at Together Resorts! There are plenty of things to do in Myrtle Beach for adults like craft beer tours, boating excursions, and more for your crew to experience! Grab your best friends and head for Myrtle Beach and discover a guys getaway you will remember for years to come.
Out on the Town
One of the best ways to spend the day with your crew is checking out the breweries in Myrtle Beach SC. Explore on your own or discover one of the many tours available like the Port City Brew Bus and the East Coast Brew Boat. Taste the best craft beer Myrtle Beach has to offer while socializing with your friends while exploring the city. Another fantastic outing is a trip to Topgolf Myrtle Beach. Have a few cold ones while hitting the indoor driving range for a new and exciting golfing adventure.
A Thrilling Adventure
If you and your crew love a thrill, there are two excursions that you and the guys won’t want to miss. Head out to sea and cast a line in the deep blue with a Myrtle Beach fishing charter. You will have the chance to reel in a wide variety of monster catches while enjoying a beautiful day at sea. If you would rather stay on land and have a love for speed, burn some rubber with a NASCAR racing experience! Ride along or climb into the driver’s seat for one of the most exhilarating things to do in Myrtle Beach for adults. Get your hearts pumping and feel like a kid again by embarking on the thrilling adventure of a lifetime.
Your Myrtle Beach Retreat
Breakaway from the obligations of everyday life and escape to Myrtle Beach with Together Resorts for an epic guys getaway. Explore all of the different things to do in Myrtle Beach for adults, relax by the beach, and leave all of your worries behind. What are you waiting for? Call us and start planning a memorable excursion with your best buddies today!
Myrtle Beach is a thriving community packed with exciting attractions and activities. After booking your Myrtle Beach getaway with us at Together Resorts, build an itinerary that the entire family will love! We want to share our five top picks for the best things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids so that you can have the most fun with your loved ones imaginable.
Our Top Picks
- Hollywood Wax Museum – Have you always dreamed of meeting your favorite celebrity? Now you can have the chance to see them face-to-face — well, sort of. Discover the wax celebrity look-alikes at the Hollywood Wax Museum! Snap pictures with all of your favorite celebs’ uncanny replicas, and have a blast exploring the museum.
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel – Enjoy a bird’s eye view out over the beautiful city of Myrtle Beach at the top of the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel. Perfect for all ages and abilities, this gigantic Ferris wheel consists of 42 glass-enclosed gondolas that will take you to the top of the city for stunning views. Located on Ocean Boulevard, there are other fantastic shops and eateries to discover before and after your ride on the wheel.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach – Being near the ocean can spark a bit of curiosity about what lies beneath the waves. Discover some of the most interesting ocean residents with a fun-filled visit to Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach. As one of our favorite things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids, this attraction hosts an array of educational adventures and close encounters with some of your favorite ocean-dwelling critters.
- Myrtle Beach State Park – If you can’t get enough of nature and love to explore new areas, a trip to Myrtle Beach State Park is ideal for you. A full mile of undeveloped beach offers all sorts of fantastic activities while picnic shelters provide an excellent place for an afternoon lunch. Dig your toes into the sand and watch the waves roll to shore, or take a stroll down the nature trail and soak up the warm Myrtle Beach sun.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade – One of the best places to find a wide variety of things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids (and without) is at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade. Discover 1.2 miles of unique shops, delicious eateries, beautiful views, and so much more! Spend a few hours or the entire day on the boardwalk, and experience all of the available activities and attractions.
The Ideal Family Getaway
When you choose to stay with us at Together Resorts for your next family vacation, there is no shortage of exciting things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids. From delicious dining to exciting activities that the whole family will love, Myrtle Beach has something that everyone can enjoy! This year, book your family vacation to Myrtle Beach and be sure to add these top five Myrtle Beach attractions to your list of must-sees. What are you waiting for?