Heading to beautiful Myrtle Beach for spring break? Great idea; there is so much to do and see along our sprawling coastline, from epic watersports to world-class entertainment! With so much to do and see, where does one begin? Pack a suitcase, of course. In addition to gathering your vacation necessities, you need to find the ideal family spring break accommodation.
Thankfully, Together Resort has your ideal home away from home! Our large group rentals are the best in the area, featuring incredible amenities and proximity to all the best Myrtle Beach attractions. This spring, let us help you plan a stress-free vacation. We’ve curated an area-specific guide on what to pack for your Myrtle Beach spring break. Keep reading for more information—
15 Things to Include in Your Suitcase || Myrtle Beach Spring Break
We understand the importance of vacation readiness, especially during busy spring break. Check out the top 15 items to pack for your upcoming Myrtle Beach spring break. Be prepared for the best spring break adventure when you stay in Myrtle Beach!
- Basic toiletries: toothbrush, deodorant, soap, and whatever else you need on-the-daily
- Travel first-aid kit: scrapes and bumps can occur, especially when traveling with little ones
- Hand sanitizer: when bathroom sinks aren’t available, this is the next best thing
- Face masks: wear in spaces when recommended, such as airports or specific venues
- Kodak film camera: your photos will have the same nostalgic feel as disposable reels
- Wallet: you will be visiting many attractions, so we recommend keeping your debit/credit cards close to your person
- Healthy finger foods: pack snacks that will boost energy, like veggies, trail mix, peanut butter, hummus, etc
- Sunglasses (of all shapes and sizes): from grown-ups to kids, protect your eyes from Myrtle Beach’s sunny rays
- Sturdy walking shoes: Together Resorts encourages all our guests to get out and about
- Light, airy clothing: our area experiences mild temperatures during spring, so bring clothes you can layer
- Swimsuits: we guarantee you’ll wade through a body of water at least once this spring
- Your family’s favorite games: plan a game night in your spacious rental
- Sunscreen: you cannot go to the beach without proper protection—you’ll thank us later
- Floaties: our properties feature grand outdoor pools, so bring these along and splash about
- The official Myrtle Beach Area visitors guide: can be found here
Now, you can pack with ease! Together Resorts’ knowledgable staff is always standing by with any further suggestions or help! Call us at 855-585-2121.
Secure your Myrtle Beach spring break spot today—book your stay with us online!