When you think about Myrtle Beach, you probably think about sunshine, warm weather, swimsuits, and spending all day outdoors. Though this is the case most months, Myrtle Beach does get a bit cooler during the winter months. If you’re planning a trip to Myrtle Beach during the winter months, you may want to pack a few more sweaters than you’d think. We made the ultimate packing list so that you can be sure that you’re comfortable every day of your vacation! Once you read our packing list for your Myrtle Beach vacation and book your condo with Together Resorts, pack up your suitcase and get ready for a legendary vacation!
Our Myrtle Beach Vacation Packing List
During the winter, the temperatures in Myrtle Beach can get as low as 40 degrees. But don’t worry, that’s typically at night! During the day, the temperatures generally are a comfortable 55 to 60 degrees – ideal sweater weather. Below, you’ll find our easy packing list for your Myrtle Beach vacation, for both men and women!
- A few pairs of jeans and dress pants / a dress or skirt with tights
- Two or three sweaters for daytime and night time
- One or two blouses for dinner
- A sweatshirt and sweatpants for lounging around
- A few t-shirts for lounging around
- A coat or a light jacket for cool weather
- Warm socks
- Closed-toed shoes
- A few pairs of jeans and dress pants
- Two or three long-sleeved shirts or flannels
- Long-sleeved dress shirts for dinner
- A sweater or sweatpants for lounging
- A sweatshirt for lounging
- A few casual t-shirts
- A coat or a light jacket
- Closed-toed shoes
Immaculate Myrtle Beach Condos
At Together Resorts, you will experience second to none lodging. Each of our luxury beach condos is the perfect place to bring your friends and family because of our spacious living rooms and dining areas, multiple bedrooms, and full kitchens. Our prime location allows you to be just minutes away from all of the entertainment and fun that makes Myrtle Beach such a hot destination! So pack up and give us a call at 855-585-2121 to book one of our condos today!