Myrtle Beach is one of the world’s most iconic beach trip destinations. The ambiance of Myrtle Beach encourages relaxation and togetherness, making it an ideal setting to bond with family and friends. You will create lasting memories as you savor each bite, engage in conversations with your companions, and share in laughter.
Together Resorts specializes in bringing people together in our lovely beach house rentals, suitable for large groups of up to 70 people in each rental or 140 when they’re all booked together. Our rental properties have many plush amenities, such as two heated pools, a 24-seat movie cinema, and Chef’s PRO kitchens. The fully-equipped kitchens provide the perfect opportunity to indulge in a picnic on the beach. Keep reading some tasty picnic food ideas you can whip up during your Myrtle Beach trip.
15 Picnic Recipe Ideas To Try On Your Myrtle Beach Trip
- Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs: Give your Myrtle Beach picnic some Southern flair with this unique deviled egg recipe that can feed 12 hungry mouths.
- Pesto Chicken Salad Croissants: Try making these delicious croissants/sandwiches for a memorable picnic meal.
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: This recipe combines some of the three most beloved comfort foods – bacon, ranch, and pasta!
- Chicken Empanadas with Herb Sauce: Cook up this recipe for a filling and delicious picnic meal.
- Caprese Pasta Salad: This is a delicious pasta salad recipe that you can easily adjust to accommodate various group sizes.
- Avocado Summer Rolls: Whether or not you will have vegans at your Myrtle Beach picnic, this is an excellent recipe to try out!
- Cherry Tomato Couscous Salad: If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious picnic recipe, look no further!
- Apple Cider Donut Bundt Cake: This yummy dessert recipe can feed 12–14 people on your delightful Myrtle Beach picnic.
- Strawberry Salad with Balsamic: Indulge in this sweet and tangy salad recipe.
- Caprese Skewers: Easily adjust this elegant picnic treat for various group sizes.
- Corn Salad: Bring this incredible side dish to add a bit of spice to your picnic at the beach.
- Any-Berry Shrub: Take this refreshing and flavorful drink along to your dreamy picnic meal.
- Muddy Buddy Mix: Add some sweetness to your picnic with this dessert that can feed 12 of your fellow travelers.
- Salted Caramel-Apple Hand Pies: This yummy dessert recipe can feed 12 folks with a sweet tooth.
- Chive Potato Salad: Enjoy a unique mayo-free potato salad recipe at your picnic on the beach.
Myrtle Beach is a premium family vacation destination for its endless thrills and adventures, suitable for all ages. Have you ever considered inviting your extended family along for a multi-generational vacation? Together Resorts compiled a list below of four reasons to plan a multi-generational family vacation for your next trip to Myrtle Beach.
Together Resorts also has an incredible selection of large vacation house rentals in Myrtle Beach, perfect for your stay. Indulge yourself in plush amenities like watching a movie in the cinema or a dip in the pool. What are you waiting for? Book your stay today with Together Resorts!
4 Reasons for a Multi-Gen Myrtle Beach Family Vacation
1. Extra Babysitters During Your Myrtle Beach Family Vacation
One perk of planning multi-generational Myrtle Beach family vacations is that there will be plenty of help with small children. Aunts, Uncles, and grandparents will likely be delighted to spend time with young family members. As anyone with kids will tell you, children don’t stay little forever. They will grow up in the blink of an eye. Planning a family vacation to Myrtle Beach is a great way to create fond memories of bonding, laughter, and fun everyone will treasure for years to come.
2. You’ll Create Lifelong Memories and Bonds With Your Family
Speaking of bonding brings us to our second point. A multi-generational family vacation allows extended family members to bond and adult children to reconnect with their siblings and parents. Growing up, we saw our siblings and parents every day, but for many people, time starts to slip away when they grow up. The only way to prevent losing touch with your family is to make an effort to get together. According to WebMD, staying in touch with family can even keep everyone healthier. Myrtle Beach family vacations can be your new tradition!
3. Multi-Family Vacations Can Be More Cost Effective
You could save money on multi-family vacations to Myrtle Beach. Splitting the costs for one of the large group Myrtle Beach vacation rentals at Together Resorts can be more cost-effective than individual hotel rooms. You can also save money from eating out for every meal by cooking in the Chef’s PRO kitchen at Together Resorts.
4. Try Something New During Your Myrtle Beach Family Vacation
Having people of all ages and interests at your Myrtle Beach family vacation pushes everyone out of their usual comfort zones to try something new. Adults get to feel like a kid again, enjoying Myrtle Beach kid-geared activities and the best group-friendly amusement parks in the area. Everyone will get to try out the unique interests of each family member as well.
Book your multi-generational Myrtle Beach family vacation today with Together Resorts!