When you go on vacation, you want to see things you can’t get at home. Whether it be unfamiliar wildlife, breathtaking scenery, or one-of-a-kind businesses, new experiences are the goal. Myrtle Beach has plenty of fun things to do with your family that you won’t find anywhere else. Several of the best Myrtle Beach attractions for kids are from the famous Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Together Resorts North Myrtle Beach vacation rentals are close to all the best Myrtle Beach attractions, and we specialize in bringing groups together, so stay here and enjoy the countless things to do with your family.
Indoor Activities Myrtle Beach: Ripley’s Adventure Trio
After a few days of frolicking along our beautiful beaches, it can be nice to spend a little time out of the elements. While your sunburn cools and your swimsuit dries, stop by these three indoor activities in Myrtle Beach.
- The Marvelous Mirror Maze is an immersive optical illusion that is sure to leave you giggling for the whole drive home to Together Resorts. It’s open every day of the week, so you can stop here any time you want a break from the sun. Take your time strolling through the maze, or make it a race with older kids. Either way, it’s one of the most silly and exciting Myrtle Beach attractions for kids!
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is most commonly known as a book full of oddities, but it’s a real place you can visit and one of the best things to do in Myrtle Beach when it rains. There’s something here for kids of all ages and their parents, so get ready for all sorts of weird and unusual artifacts. You might be surprised, shocked, confused, or amused, but one thing’s for sure—you won’t be bored!
- The Haunted Adventure is an action-packed game of laser tag. It’s only for kids over the age of six, so it’s perfect for older kids who want a break from the little ones. Your group can run around freely and exercise its imagination in the 10,000-square-foot course. Don’t forget to fuel up after your game in our North Myrtle Beach vacation rentals professional kitchens.
North Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals and Attractions
While visiting Myrtle Beach, attractions for kids are everywhere! Just steps outside our North Myrtle Beach vacation rentals is one of the most spectacular beaches in America. And if you’re looking for things to do with your family in Myrtle Beach when it rains, Together Resorts provides games and amenities for you on-site. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! offers extra entertainment nearby, so you can rest easy knowing you’ll have fun regardless of the weather. Call 855-585-2121 to book your stay.
Summer family vacations are something that kids and parents alike look forward to every year. This year, take the whole family to Myrtle Beach for a summer getaway they will never forget! With a wide array of fun things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids and ideal accommodations at Together Resorts, you and your family will have the time of their lives!
Myrtle Beach Attractions for Kids
With so many different things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids, it can be hard to decide what you want to do first. We want to help you out with suggesting a few of our favorites to add to the top of your itinerary. You and the kids will be grinning ear to ear when you spend a day at Family Kingdom Amusement Park! Take a ride on speeding roller coasters, make a splash in the Splashes Oceanfront Water Park, and explore all of the exciting amusement and entertainment available.
Another delightful attraction is the Ripley’s 5D Moving Theater. Take a seat in one of their rollercoaster-style chairs and feel as though you have stepped into the movie screen for a movie-going experience like never before. Put your heads together and navigate your way through some mirror mazes located around Myrtle Beach. Ripley’s Mirror Maze, Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors, and Backstage Mirror Maze are great spots to embark on a unique adventure with your kiddos.
Making a Splash Together
When visiting a beautiful coastal town such as Myrtle Beach, it’s only natural to head for the water. Families can enjoy stretches of beach that offer sandcastle building, beachcombing, swimming, and more! Learn something new with the family by taking surfing lessons with Surf Dreams Foundation. Get out on the water for a thrilling day of shredding waves and getting out on the water for a summer experience you’ll remember forever.
Making Memories in Myrtle Beach
No matter what you decide to do during your stay with us at Together Resorts, your family is sure to have an unforgettable excursion! We are located near all of the most exciting things to do with kids in Myrtle Beach and have accommodations with plenty of space for everyone. You can give us a call or visit our website for even more ideas for fun outings, places to stay, and the fantastic amenities available right at your Together Resorts vacation rental. A family vacation to Myrtle Beach is one you will never never forget!
Myrtle Beach is a thriving community packed with exciting attractions and activities. After booking your Myrtle Beach getaway with us at Together Resorts, build an itinerary that the entire family will love! We want to share our five top picks for the best things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids so that you can have the most fun with your loved ones imaginable.
Our Top Picks
- Hollywood Wax Museum – Have you always dreamed of meeting your favorite celebrity? Now you can have the chance to see them face-to-face — well, sort of. Discover the wax celebrity look-alikes at the Hollywood Wax Museum! Snap pictures with all of your favorite celebs’ uncanny replicas, and have a blast exploring the museum.
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel – Enjoy a bird’s eye view out over the beautiful city of Myrtle Beach at the top of the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel. Perfect for all ages and abilities, this gigantic Ferris wheel consists of 42 glass-enclosed gondolas that will take you to the top of the city for stunning views. Located on Ocean Boulevard, there are other fantastic shops and eateries to discover before and after your ride on the wheel.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach – Being near the ocean can spark a bit of curiosity about what lies beneath the waves. Discover some of the most interesting ocean residents with a fun-filled visit to Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach. As one of our favorite things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids, this attraction hosts an array of educational adventures and close encounters with some of your favorite ocean-dwelling critters.
- Myrtle Beach State Park – If you can’t get enough of nature and love to explore new areas, a trip to Myrtle Beach State Park is ideal for you. A full mile of undeveloped beach offers all sorts of fantastic activities while picnic shelters provide an excellent place for an afternoon lunch. Dig your toes into the sand and watch the waves roll to shore, or take a stroll down the nature trail and soak up the warm Myrtle Beach sun.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade – One of the best places to find a wide variety of things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids (and without) is at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade. Discover 1.2 miles of unique shops, delicious eateries, beautiful views, and so much more! Spend a few hours or the entire day on the boardwalk, and experience all of the available activities and attractions.
The Ideal Family Getaway
When you choose to stay with us at Together Resorts for your next family vacation, there is no shortage of exciting things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids. From delicious dining to exciting activities that the whole family will love, Myrtle Beach has something that everyone can enjoy! This year, book your family vacation to Myrtle Beach and be sure to add these top five Myrtle Beach attractions to your list of must-sees. What are you waiting for?
When it comes to annual events in Myrtle Beach, there is no shortage of exciting finds. Join us at Together Resorts to discover the Conway Riverfest for art, music, food, and a wide range of activities that are perfect for the young and young at heart. When you are looking for fun things to do with your loved ones this June, take a short trip just outside of Myrtle Beach for one of the best Conway SC events at the Conway Riverfest.
When and Where
Located in our neighboring town, Conway, South Carolina, there is a fantastic festival full of fun activities that you and your loved ones can enjoy. Held in the Downtown District Along the Waccamaw River, the Conway Riverfest is a full-day event that will have you grinning ear to ear. Admission is only $5.00 for adults and children that are under 12 can get in for free for an entire day of tapping your toes to live entertainment on two different stages, a full line-up of food and craft vendors, a kid zone, and more! When it comes to Conway SC events, the Conway Riverfest has something for everyone.
Join in the Festivities
Start the day at 11:00 a.m. by watching the Golf Cart Parade, and enjoy an array of decorated and modified golf carts as they make their way down the street in full adornment. After the parade, make your way into the festival and explore all of the different vendors in the marina parking lot. Discover everything from fine art and crafts to local businesses. There is a kids’ zone in the Conway Tennis Center Parking Lot where kids can find fun activities that will keep them busy as you watch on and enjoy the beautiful South Carolina weather. Don’t have the kids with? Check out the Better Brands Beer Garden that will be located in the Riverfront Park Area. Bring along a blanket to lay out and watch a fantastic fireworks display at 9:30 p.m. for the perfect ending to the night.
The Ideal Retreat in Myrtle Beach
When you are staying in Myrtle Beach, take a day to discover our neighboring towns and enjoy one of the summer’s best Conway SC events. Whether you are on a family getaway, romantic escape, or just getting away from it all for a while, you will not want to miss the Conway Riverfest. Only a short drive from your Together Resorts accommodations, you can enjoy a full day of activities at the festival and return to your vacation rental for a lovely evening on the gorgeous Atlantic coast. Explore Myrtle Beach, participate in fun events, and enjoy every aspect of the area during your stay!