Plan Your Getaway to Myrtle Beach This Halloween
It’s no secret that Myrtle Beach is one of the best vacation spots but have you ever considered planning a Halloween trip here? Halloween is already an exciting time of the year, and Myrtle Beach takes it to the next level. Plan a trip to Myrtle Beach for Halloween if you want something extra special to bring family, friends, coworkers, or community members together.
Together Resorts has an impressive selection of Myrtle Beach vacation rentals to accommodate large groups such as multigenerational families, large friend groups, or corporate/community group retreats. We have more than two dozen fully furnished large Myrtle Beach house vacation rentals with plush amenities. Book an unforgettable Halloween get-together this year with Together Resorts.
6 Spooky Things To Enjoy in Myrtle Beach for Halloween
- Myrtle Beach Jeep Jam: This 3-day festival over the Halloween weekend features an off-road obstacle course, car shows, beach crawls, raffles, and nightly parties with over 90 different vendors in Myrtle Beach.
- One of the nightly parties for Myrtle Beach Jeep Jam is Broadway at the Beach on October 28 at Hard Rock Cafe from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. At the party, there will be jeep unveilings, Hard Rock Cafe discounts, and live music.
- The Official Myrtle Beach Jeep Jam After Party will be on October 29 from 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. at Crooked Hammock Brewery in Barefoot Landing. This event will feature exclusive giveaways, complimentary brewery tours, all-day draft specials, specialty Jeep drinks, and live entertainment!
- Nightmare Haunted House Presents Zombie Zone: Brave this mysterious haunted attraction in Myrtle Beach this Halloween if you dare. There will also be zombies roaming around the haunted house on Friday and Saturday nights. As scary as these zombies may be, they can’t resist a photo op for social media!
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure: Creepy monsters await to greet you at every corner in this renovated haunted mansion. Be their guest if you dare.