It’s no secret that Myrtle Beach is one of the best vacation spots but have you ever considered planning a Halloween trip here? Halloween is already an exciting time of the year, and Myrtle Beach takes it to the next level. Plan a trip to Myrtle Beach for Halloween if you want something extra special to bring family, friends, coworkers, or community members together.
Together Resorts has an impressive selection of Myrtle Beach vacation rentals to accommodate large groups such as multigenerational families, large friend groups, or corporate/community group retreats. We have more than two dozen fully furnished large Myrtle Beach house vacation rentals with plush amenities. Book an unforgettable Halloween get-together this year with Together Resorts.
6 Spooky Things To Enjoy in Myrtle Beach for Halloween
- Myrtle Beach Jeep Jam: This 3-day festival over the Halloween weekend features an off-road obstacle course, car shows, beach crawls, raffles, and nightly parties with over 90 different vendors in Myrtle Beach.
- One of the nightly parties for Myrtle Beach Jeep Jam is Broadway at the Beach on October 28 at Hard Rock Cafe from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. At the party, there will be jeep unveilings, Hard Rock Cafe discounts, and live music.
- The Official Myrtle Beach Jeep Jam After Party will be on October 29 from 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. at Crooked Hammock Brewery in Barefoot Landing. This event will feature exclusive giveaways, complimentary brewery tours, all-day draft specials, specialty Jeep drinks, and live entertainment!
- Nightmare Haunted House Presents Zombie Zone: Brave this mysterious haunted attraction in Myrtle Beach this Halloween if you dare. There will also be zombies roaming around the haunted house on Friday and Saturday nights. As scary as these zombies may be, they can’t resist a photo op for social media!
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure: Creepy monsters await to greet you at every corner in this renovated haunted mansion. Be their guest if you dare.
Book your Myrtle Beach Halloween getaway today with Together Resorts!
Posted in: dining, Holidays In Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach Bars, Myrtle Beach Entertainment, myrtle beach festivals, Myrtle Beach Group Lodging, Myrtle Beach Lodging, Myrtle Beach Vacation, Myrtle Beach Vacations, Things to Do in Myrtle Beach for Adults, vacations
When planning your visit to Myrtle Beach, it won’t take you long to discover the adventures are endless. No matter the size of your group, you’re sure to find activities everyone will enjoy near your Together Resorts vacation rental. Between hitting up Grand Strand golf courses and trying a new watersport, work in a more laidback adventure. Going on a Myrtle Beach brewery tour is a great way to sample phenomenal local brews while exploring this coastal town.
A Checklist of 5 South Carolina Breweries to Discover
When the craft beer craze started to sweep across the country, Myrtle Beach was not left out. This South Carolina town is filled with world-class breweries that bottle everything from lagers to IPAs.
- Grand Strand Brewing Company, found in the heart of downtown, features a large outdoor space, live music, and incredible beer. The staff can help recommend one of their current tap options that’ll pair perfectly with your food.
- New South Brewing brewed its first batch in 1998 and hasn’t looked back. Located near the boardwalk area, this brewery features a range of rotating options on tap and curbside pick-up.
- There’s no shortage of good times and good beer at Independent Republic Brewing. The events calendar has everything from Taco Tuesday to Thursday night trivia to live music. Have fun with friends or co-workers at these festivities while sipping on a refreshing beer.
- Crooked Hammock Brewery in North Myrtle Beach has an extensive selection of beers on tap and also serves up seasonal options. Get an inside look at how this South Carolina brewery crafts its brews by going on a tour.
- Head over to Market Common to visit Tidal Creek Brewhouse. The small-batch brewery is known for its specialty craft beers. The rotating taps offer everything from American blondes to pilsners.
Throughout your tour, be sure to grab growlers or crowlers of your favorites to enjoy back at your Myrtle beach rental.
Relax in Luxury at a Myrtle Beach Rental
Your Myrtle Beach vacation rental from Together Resorts is the perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring on a brewery tour or discovering hidden gems. Our inventory of vacation rentals features properties designed to give groups big and small the best experience possible.
Browse our collection of Myrtle Beach rentals to find the one that meets all your wants and needs. While every property has all the comforts of home, each one is unique and comes with phenomenal amenities ranging from private pools to theater rooms. Start planning your stay by reserving your group’s rental online today.