Escape to Myrtle Beach in Winter
As pretty as snow can be, we know the cold has you counting down the days until spring. Luckily, you can enjoy sunny weather a little sooner and some of the country’s top attractions with a trip to Myrtle Beach in winter. The winter weather in Myrtle Beach averages in the 60s, a nice change from the frigid below-zero cold in the northern states. Whether you are planning a winter getaway for a corporate retreat, destination wedding, family reunion, or community group, Together Resorts has the perfect large beach houses for rent in Myrtle Beach to accommodate your group’s needs.
Choose from Together Resort’s impressive selection of large beach house rentals with plush amenities that bring families, friends, and coworkers together all year round in Myrtle Beach. After a day of adventure, you can relax in one of Together Resort’s heated pools or watch a movie in the private cinema. Have the perfect winter getaway in Myrtle Beach when you book your stay today with Together Resorts, and read our tips below on the best things to do when you’re here.
7 Things To Do in Myrtle Beach in the Winter
- Broadway at the Beach: This is a one-stop destination for many fun activities during your Myrtle Beach vacation in winter. Enjoy shopping in Myrtle Beach at one of the many unique shops and boutiques. Eat & Drink to your heart’s content at one of the excellent restaurants. Watch breathtaking performances at some of the best theaters in Myrtle Beach. Check out the nightlife on Broadway at the Beach for a thrilling night out. You can also explore some of the best attractions in Myrtle Beach, like Helicopter Adventures, The Hollywood Wax Museum, Wonderworks, and so much more!
- Voyager Fishing Charters: Enjoy fishing and dolphin-watching adventures this winter in Myrtle Beach.
- The Carolina Opry: Book your tickets to see a spectacular performance at this award-winning theater in Myrtle Beach this winter. Be entertained by the 37th season of The Carolina Opry Christmas Special from November to January.
- Alabama Theatre: This is another phenomenal theater in Myrtle Beach you’ll want to check out during your winter getaway. Book your tickets to see the award-winning production The South’s Grandest Christmas Show from November to December.
- Pirate Adventures of Myrtle Beach: This is one of the best places to check out in Myrtle Beach if you’re traveling with young children during your winter trip. Take the kids on an adventurous and engaging sunken treasure hunt/boat tour.
- Myrtle Beach Art Museum: Take a gander at one of the best visual arts museums in South Carolina. Admission is free, so you can explore their fantastic exhibits without breaking the bank.
- Alligator Adventure: Venture to one of the largest facilities for reptiles in the world during your Myrtle Beach trip in the winter.
Enjoy the perfect winter getaway in Myrtle Beach by booking your stay today with Together Resorts!