Myrtle Beach is a thriving community packed with exciting attractions and activities. After booking your Myrtle Beach getaway with us at Together Resorts, build an itinerary that the entire family will love! We want to share our five top picks for the best things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids so that you can have the most fun with your loved ones imaginable.
Our Top Picks
- Hollywood Wax Museum – Have you always dreamed of meeting your favorite celebrity? Now you can have the chance to see them face-to-face — well, sort of. Discover the wax celebrity look-alikes at the Hollywood Wax Museum! Snap pictures with all of your favorite celebs’ uncanny replicas, and have a blast exploring the museum.
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel – Enjoy a bird’s eye view out over the beautiful city of Myrtle Beach at the top of the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel. Perfect for all ages and abilities, this gigantic Ferris wheel consists of 42 glass-enclosed gondolas that will take you to the top of the city for stunning views. Located on Ocean Boulevard, there are other fantastic shops and eateries to discover before and after your ride on the wheel.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach – Being near the ocean can spark a bit of curiosity about what lies beneath the waves. Discover some of the most interesting ocean residents with a fun-filled visit to Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach. As one of our favorite things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids, this attraction hosts an array of educational adventures and close encounters with some of your favorite ocean-dwelling critters.
- Myrtle Beach State Park – If you can’t get enough of nature and love to explore new areas, a trip to Myrtle Beach State Park is ideal for you. A full mile of undeveloped beach offers all sorts of fantastic activities while picnic shelters provide an excellent place for an afternoon lunch. Dig your toes into the sand and watch the waves roll to shore, or take a stroll down the nature trail and soak up the warm Myrtle Beach sun.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade – One of the best places to find a wide variety of things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids (and without) is at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade. Discover 1.2 miles of unique shops, delicious eateries, beautiful views, and so much more! Spend a few hours or the entire day on the boardwalk, and experience all of the available activities and attractions.
The Ideal Family Getaway
When you choose to stay with us at Together Resorts for your next family vacation, there is no shortage of exciting things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids. From delicious dining to exciting activities that the whole family will love, Myrtle Beach has something that everyone can enjoy! This year, book your family vacation to Myrtle Beach and be sure to add these top five Myrtle Beach attractions to your list of must-sees. What are you waiting for?