Never miss a beat when you visit Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We know how much fun it is to groove and cheer during a live entertainment performance, so why not attend one during your vacation. Whether you are on a quick weekend getaway or trying to have a snowbird retreat to warmer regions, there is something for everyone. Stay with Together Resorts, the Myrtle Beach area’s newest and most amenity-rich private vacation rentals and venues, and enjoy a vacation packed with amazing live entertainment! We genuinely believe that together is better—and live entertainment events are a great way to celebrate life with locals and visitors alike.
No matter how big your vacation party is, Myrtle Beach has live entertainment suitable for you and yours. At Together Resorts, we have more than two dozen Myrtle Beach house rentals of varying sizes that can accommodate anywhere from 2 to 100 people! Our beach city is an incredible place for larger groups of people. Keep this live entertainment guide to Myrtle Beach handy as you start planning your stay with Together Resorts.
Live Shows & Entertainment Elevate Your Beach Vacation
The Myrtle Beach theaters and entertainment venues are wonderful places to elevate your overall beach vacation experience. Our local area has recently emerged as a popular hotspot for live entertainment, especially for families. You will find live entertainment ranging from comedy and dance to celebrity concerts and theater. The Myrtle Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau is a fantastic resource for locals and guests of Myrtle Beach alike. They know all the ins and outs of the live entertainment industry in town! Let’s explore some of the best venues that you should visit during your beach vacation:
- Alabama Theatre: offers the grandest variety tours along the Grand Strand
- Charles Bach Wonders Theatre: fall under the spell of magic at this raved-about magic show venue
- GTS Theatre: home of the original Motown tribute show and several other celeb tribute performances
- Medieval Time Dinner & Tournaments: go back in time and enjoy an exciting knights battle as you drink some sustenance from your golden goblets
- Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show: have a swashbuckling adventure on the seas at this family-friendly live entertainment venue
- The Asher Theatre: one of the city’s newest venues that host the feature act of James Stephen III (The Man of A Thousand Voices)
- The Carolina Opry: the first theater in all of Myrtle Beach and is considered one of the best attractions in the whole city
- …and more!